In fiscal year 2016-2017 our budget was $12,350 which we divided up as follows.
We donated $2,500 each to the following two organizations:
- HomeFirst — HomeFirst, previously known as EHC LifeBuilders, provides programs for the homeless in Santa Clara County. This organization also runs the county’s new Cold Weather Shelter, sheltering 125 people each night through the winter months. (Our congregation also provides meals at the shelter once a month December through March.)
- Sunnyvale Community Services
$1,250 each went to:
$1,200 went to:
- The Mountain View Day Worker Center which provides a place for migrants usually far from home.
$500 each went to:
- AACI Asian American Community Involvement Domestic Violence Program
- UU Justice Ministry of California
- San Jose Family Shelter
- Habitat for Humanity
- Family and Children’s Services of Silicon Valley
- People Acting in Community Together (PACT)
$400 each went to Planned Parenthood Mar Monte and towards dinners December through March at the Sunnyvale Cold Weather Shelter.
$200 went to Fool’s Mission.
$100 went to Multifaith Voices for Peace in Palo Alto.
And $50 went to the UU Partner Church Council which sends us news and information about their Unitarian members in Romania and other countries outside the US.
Please send corrections or updates to this page to email@example.com.